News and Announcements
Come out and cheer on the Lions 13AA team after the Buccaneer Days!
Lions 13AA has a double header vs Comox Jets starting at 1pm!
First home game Lions 1 vs Lions 2 on Saturday, April 15 at noon. Uniform shirts will be handed out prior to the game but players should arrive with all their gear and in full uniform (ball pants, cup, helmet, glove). Hats were handed out today, please write your players name on the inside and when playing games jerseys must be outer layer so best to wear a long sleeve underneath.
Players are to arrive one hour before game start time to warm up.
For the game, parents should be aware that we will be asking for volunteers to scorekeep, pitch count and prep the field. We will need every family helping out at some point this season!
Prior to the game, all players and coaches are invited to a skills and drills type clinic from 10:30-11:30 being hosted by BC baseball.
Lions 1 practices Tuesday night and Lions 2 Thursday night.
Please check the calendar for your teams practice and game times.
After years of fundraising and just in time for the start of the season we are excited to see brand new scoreboards being installed on both Diamond 1 and 2 by Houston Sign!
Your player will receive a uniform shirt, hat, and an individual and team photo.
All other equipment requirements are the responsibility of the player.
Please be sure to label ALL your player’s equipment and clothing. All players 7U and above must have their own helmet, and 9U and up must have their own protective cup
What else does my child need to play?
- 5U – Comfy pants, athletic shoes, water bottle, and a glove (optional).
- 7U – Grey baseball pants or similar, protective cup (optional), athletic shoes (cleats optional), glove, batting helmet, bat (optional), and a water bottle
- 9U – Grey baseball pants, protective cup, athletic shoes (cleats optional), glove, batting helmet, bat (optional), and a water bottle
- 11U – Grey baseball pants (non-elastic ankle), protective cup, cleats, glove, batting helmet, and a water bottle
- 13U – Grey baseball pants (non-elastic ankle), protective cup, cleats, glove, batting helmet, and a water bottle
A Gear Swap will be held Opening Day, Saturday, April 8th starting at 9am. If you find your player has outgrown their gear please donate it to the swap at the clubhouse donation bin anytime there is a practice up to and until early morning April 8th and exchange it for something that fits. (See the calendar page for upcoming practice times when the donation bin will be available). Cash donations are appreciated if you don’t have something to swap.